Hold The Door For Others believes that understanding and connecting with one’s loss or adversity are important parts of the healing and growth process. Perhaps one of the most effective means of doing this is through sharing our stories of loss and growth. In this spirit, please find below a collection of stories of growth and letters from the Hold The Door Family that we have included as an inspiring resource for you. The stories will illustrate that anyone who has lived with loss can not only survive loss and adversity, but also thrive despite loss. Each of these Stories of Growth have a theme woven through based on one of the eight elements of the OTHERS(S) model.
- Story of Growth Breanna
- Story of Growth Matt Bitsko
- A Letter to My Husband – 1-4-3 Janet Fazio
- My Dad The Hero Ronald C. Fazio Jr.
- My Mentor Jeff Garbutt
- Adapted From Memories Connie Labetti
- Growing Through Finding True Meaning Jennifer Page
- Story of Growth Tayyab Rashid
- Willie Uscher – Another Kind of Hero Christine Uscher